Monday, August 1, 2011

What Wondorous Lust!

When?!
Fuck it, when!?
When can I see you bleed from the mouth?
When can I see your head hit south
On the salt of the earth
On mat, flat on your back?
Down for the count
Supine; sublime
Spent of emotions
Said all you had to say
To me, to me, to me, TO ME!
Do I still live in your soul?
Do I still till your soil?

Or do I bore you with my Japanese dreams?
Do I bore you, do I bore you, DO I BORE YOU?!
Well?
Do I?
The question is
It is this question I
Have for you:
Do you love me
Like you did when I was 5, not 45?
Do you love me, do you love me, do you love me?
For everything I am,
For everything I am not.
Because, in fact, at 5, I wasn’t a lot… of anything,
Not good, not bad, nothing.

If there is a strand
Of emotion of yours you still command
Tell me this:
Please.
Do you love me at 45?

Somewhere on the Yokosuka Line, June One, 2011

No comments: