Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Heaven to me

I dream of the passionate one
The sentient saint
Who speaks to those who can speak no more
And I know his old bold words will hold all of us in inexplicable rapture.
Because we will know we never knew anything worth a damn, but have no words to express it!
So we stand accused,
We stand and stare.
And care less what happens next,
For no one wants to live more meaningless life compared to what we now see:
Call it Grace, Heaven, Nirvana, Paradise… what you will…
Light or dark, dark or light, have become inseparable gray,
Forming a new reality for everyone previously one or the other.
Gray in the figurative sense,
A new color altogether in a literal sense,
Seen for the first time,
It is the color of a mind liberated from all conventions and preconceived ideas
As if a quasar has exploded between the ears of every mind of any time.
To me,
To my innermost fantasy,
This is my wish for Heaven to be,
Not for me,
But for everyone ever, and ever to be.

No comments: